Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I LOVE ROBO

I am in love with robotics!! not becos we have training everyday =-= Obviously... Its Because ME AND SEAN ARE GOING TO JAPAN TO REP SG NXT YEAR !!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAPANJAPANJAPANJAPANJAPAN Haha.. today nthng much luh.. morning physics lesson sang national anthem like about 7 times? its like wth? then after that was recess then chinese, had the crap book test O.O i completely Screwed it =-= after chinese, Maths.. oh, btw Ms Mariana ask me if i wanna join her class, must give reply by tmr, but i really cant decide. =-= any advice? then eng listened to the debate, Federick was like PWNing the whole debate, Damn funny LOL :D LUNCH was Just boring, Last period was Music, cher nvr come, was day-dreaming o.o


I dun want you to force urself to like me... if you really do, you do. if not, please don't.